ditto! On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 9:51 AM David Standish via Cygwin wrote: > On 12/19/22, Kyle Marek via Cygwin wrote: > > (CC'd the public mailing list for visibility of problems that may be > > affecting others) > > > > Hello, > > > > Today I received an email from cygwin-bounces@cygwin.com with the > > subject line of "You have been unsubscribed from the Cygwin mailing > > list". I also just noticed that my Cygwin directory doesn't have any > > emails since the email identified by the following headers: > > > > Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:42:07 -0800 > > Message-ID: > > Subject: You have been added to Newcommercial08 > > From: Newcommercial08 > > To: cygwin@cygwin.com > > > > I'm pretty sure the from address is so bounces are returned to an > > address that monitors for bounces. I am guessing that Google has been > > bouncing emails from the Cygwin mailing servers, and mailman > > automatically unsubscribed me after 25 days of not being able to deliver > > a single email to me. However, I am still receiving emails from mailman > > itself. > > > > I re-subscribed, logged into the mailman web interface, and confirming > > that I am re-subscribed as of 02:47 UTC. I can see on the online archive > > that the mailing list has received emails since then, but I am still not > > receiving them. Note that they are NOT being sent to my spam directory. > > > > So... Are the mailing list emails being bounced by Google? > > > > Thank you, > > Kyle Marek > > > > -- > > Problem reports: https://cygwin.com/problems.html > > FAQ: https://cygwin.com/faq/ > > Documentation: https://cygwin.com/docs.html > > Unsubscribe info: https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple > > > > I've experienced the same problem. I reactivated my subscription a > couple times. > > More cygwin mail has been getting through to me that last few days. > Hopefully google has relaxed their filtering, > > David > > -- > Problem reports: https://cygwin.com/problems.html > FAQ: https://cygwin.com/faq/ > Documentation: https://cygwin.com/docs.html > Unsubscribe info: https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple >