* FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2022-08-31 15:16 Reese Borchers
From: Reese Borchers @ 2022-08-31 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Cygwin,

I have a customer of ours that uses cygwin and they started getting this
error. We have not seen this before. Is there anything we can do to fix
this?

5[main] mv 520 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer:

Thank you,
--
*Reese Borchers*
Manufacturing Services Support, *Optimation*

* FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2021-03-31 19:19 Dale Kendall
From: Dale Kendall @ 2021-03-31 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

  1 [main] WIN32wgrib2 2356 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer

* FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2015-12-15  8:15 Hugo Leisink
From: Hugo Leisink @ 2015-12-15  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

When running the Hiawatha webserver on a Windows 10 system, I get the
following error:

0 [main] wigwam 812 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
cygwin@cygwin.com
0 [main] hiawatha 6172 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
cygwin@cygwin.com

I have no idea what this means or how to solve it. It ran fine on Windows
XP and Windows 7. Windows 10 also causes an issue with cygrunsrv.exe. My
guess is that it also as something to do with this issue.

Any advice is more than welcome. To test for yourself, visit
https://www.hiawatha-webserver.org/download, download the Windows package,
unzip to a suitable location and run Hiawatha.bat.

Kind regards,
Hugo