All, I am sending Linux commands from CMD (Windows) through SSH, and I am getting "Can't open display". Below I am capturing my issue, the IP number is the remote Linux machine. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.746] (c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\bellsal>\cygwin\bin\ssh 192.168.0.8 pwd /usr/bin/xrdb: Can't open display '' /home/bellsal PWD should not require X11 connection, so I don't understand why I am getting this issue. Do I need to set an environment variable? If I need an xterm from my remote Linux, I know I need to export the display, and that works fine. But, I am only sending a simple command from the CMD console. Thanks in advance. Sa;