* Village Mart: Payroll Quotation
@ 2022-07-30 13:06 Willie Cole
From: Willie Cole @ 2022-07-30 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Decided to shoot you a quick note: Would like to show you how I can work
with Village Mart to process payroll 10x more seamlessly than today.

Ever heard of a platform that delivers everything from direct deposit,
withholding taxes, & boasts world-class help for upto 31% less?

If more streamlined payroll on a better cost is what you’d like, please
respond with 2 timeframes this week we can quickly discuss how it works as
well as a good # to reach.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

*Willie Cole*
New Business Consultant
Etradvov

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-30 13:06 UTC | newest]