Hi, I'm trying out Cygwin's Zsh within Windows Terminal because WT integrates better with WSL, but Cygwin beats it for working on the Windows side. However, I launched emacs and eventually noticed that Ctrl+Space doesn't work when running under Windows Terminal. It doesn't work on jmacs, and using a cygport of sendkey reveals that sendkey never gets the keypress. I tried the old Console (cmd.exe) and ctrl+space doesn't work there either. It works perfectly fine on Mintty though. I asked about this on Windows Terminal's GitHub, and they tell me it's most likely because Cygwin behaves differently with Mintty. Is this a known issue, the Ctrl+Space not working on Windows Terminal? Is there a known workaround? Maybe I can access the WSL console from Mintty? As in directly, not via ssh. That would be enough. Thank you for your help