From: Russell VT <russellvt@gmail.com>
To: moss@cs.umass.edu
Cc: cygwin <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: Re: emacs-everywhere
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 18:00:43 -0800	[thread overview]

Eliot -

Are you running Thunderbird under Cygwin (ie. in an "X" environment?), or
are you running it directly from Windows?

For reference for those of us that may not be familiar with xdotool... it
mimics X11 Client responses.

GitHub - https://github.com/jordansissel/xdotool

ManPage - http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man1/xdotool.1.html

Russell M. Van Tassell <russellvt@gmail.com>