From: Russell VT <russellvt@gmail.com>
To: Jim Hyslop <jhyslop@dreampossible.ca>
Cc: cygwin <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: Re: Debugging PHP with GDB and php-debuginfo
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 18:24:49 -0700	[thread overview]

There's the "Magic Method" in PHP for __debuginfo()
<https://www.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.magic.php#object.debuginfo>.

Also see PHP RFC: __debugInfo() <https://wiki.php.net/rfc/debug-info>.

You may have better luck asking the PHP devs how to best use this with GDB,
or the GDB folks how to use the extension.

Hope that helps!

Russell VT

Russell M. Van Tassell <russellvt@gmail.com>