On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 7:53 AM Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote: I have a new Win11 PC, and I wanted to capture the same Cygwin setup that I > have in another Win10 PC. I copied the C:\cygwin64 folder from the Win10 pc > to the Win11 pc, then I downloaded a fresh setup-x86_64.exe from > cygwin.com to the win11 PC. I ran it and chose "Install from Local > Directory" and only one shortcut for "Cygwin64 Terminal" was created on the > desktop. No Cygwin nor Cygwin-X folders were created on the Start menu. The > original cygwin from the Win10 PC had X installed also. > I don't think "Install from Local Directory" means "reproduce same cygwin installation on a separate computer".