* Payroll solution for Village Mart?
@ 2022-06-23 15:45 Dyna Conner
From: Dyna Conner @ 2022-06-23 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi there,

Has payroll at Village Mart become a huge hassle?

Asking since my company Exuvello is an excellent service that automates
Payroll, Direct Deposit, Federal/State Taxes & more.

How about a no-hassle quote on this? (Promise it costs less than you
think!).

Just send me back a note with 3 times you're available this week & a best
direct line to kick this off.

Thanks,

*Dyna Conner* | Account Representative | Exuvello

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-23 15:45 UTC | newest]