Hello all, I'm using Cygwin (1.7.16) on Windows 7 64 bit, SP 1. After recently updating Perl to the most recent version (5.14.2-3), I've noticed that Irssi (0.8.15-2) will return the following error message: /usr/bin/irssi.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygperl5_10.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory and will not execute as expected. Upon retuning to the previous version of Perl (5.10.1-5), Irrsi behaves as expected. I've attached the customary cygcheck.out file and a file containing the result of cygcheck /bin/irssi. I've been doing some research to see if I can suss out what's going on, but, in the meantime, if anyone has any ideas on how to proceed here, they would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Sean P Murphy