* setup.exe command line - source option?
@ 2014-01-24 12:03 Kizito Porta Balanyà
From: Kizito Porta Balanyà @ 2014-01-24 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrey Repin

Hello,

Is it possible to download sources with setup-x86 command line. I use
setup-x86 version 2.831 (32 bits)

I can't find the option ...   neither in the manual
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.setup.cli  ... neither googling

Thanks for your time.

Regards

* Setup.exe command line - source option?
@ 2014-01-28 14:32 BGINFO4X