* tensorflow
@ 2017-12-13 16:19 Eliot Moss
       [not found] ` <CAOYw7dvwpRs+FDgz1Jof41ecThxq6fmZ=rXcafweQ7ONm+b8Sg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Eliot Moss @ 2017-12-13 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Has anyone successfully built tensorflow under Cygwin?
I ask before putting effort in on building it from source
since there is no pre-built Cygwin package.  I have an
MS Surface Book with an NVidia GEForce series GPU, which
I think should work to provide GPU support for tensorflow
as well.

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but the tensorflow lists
mostly had to do with issue around multiple Cygwins installed
at the same time, etc.

Regards - Eliot Moss

* Re: tensorflow
       [not found]       ` <CAOYw7dvpGs0O8bMJ6ngLtCY6qgCP7QSKseN=J2sDDccuaTqRfg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-12-13 22:54         ` Ray Donnelly
From: Ray Donnelly @ 2017-12-13 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: moss, cygwin

On Dec 13, 2017 2:33 PM, "Eliot Moss" <moss@cs.umass.edu> wrote:

Has anyone successfully built tensorflow under Cygwin?
I ask before putting effort in on building it from source
since there is no pre-built Cygwin package.  I have an
MS Surface Book with an NVidia GEForce series GPU, which
I think should work to provide GPU support for tensorflow
as well.

Building tensorflow is an absolute nightmare. You probably need to first
build Bazel which is Google's own Java-based build system.