Hello, We upgraded our cygwin 32 bit install on a Windows 2008 R2 server, because we needed the latest python stuff and this also upgraded all core packages, sshd (cygwin), subversion included. What changed is the svn auth caching. As this is a remote machine, we login via ssh + key (passwordless) to its sshd cygwin server and use svn commands from there. Now if we login using ssh + key, the password does not get saved and asks every time. However if we login via ssh + password the password is saved in an encrypted way using windows-cryptoapi. We investigated a little bit and see that profiles have different attributes when using a key and a password, i.e: With key: uid=1002(ouruser) gid=513(None) groups=513(None),66048(LOCAL),66049(CONSOLE LOGON),4(INTERACTIVE),15(This Organization),545(Users),11(Authenticated Users),197624(bus-beta),197625(dev-beta),1010(HelpLibraryUpdaters),0(root),559(Performance Log Users),555(Remote Desktop Users),405504(High Mandatory Level) With password: uid=1002(ouruser) gid=513(None) groups=513(None),114(Local account and member of Administrators group),197624(bus-beta),197625(dev-beta),1010(HelpLibraryUpdaters),0(root),559(Performance Log Users),555(Remote Desktop Users),545(Users),4(INTERACTIVE),66049(CONSOLE LOGON),11(Authenticated Users),15(This Organization),113(Local account),4095(CurrentSession),262154(NTLM Authentication),405504(High Mandatory Level) After the upgrade the following packages could not be downloaded from any of the listed mirrors. I also googled and browsed the repositories, but they seem to be missing and show in cygcheck as "Incomplete": libpq libppl-devel libnetcdf6 libguile12 libbotan-devel Simple authentication works for ssh+key, but I really try to avoid this. You will notice in the attached file, that I'm not using the latest subversion version, which is because the latest didn't have simple auth and I rolled it back as a temporary solution. I also tried recreating the .subversion folder, which did not change anything. I did a strace and did not find any error stuff, so I don't know how to proceed further. You tips and guidelines are very welcome. Kind regards, Todor