Hi all, Whenever I have ACL enabled in /etc/fstab, I run into file access problems with GNU Tar. To be clear, a simple scenario is to tar a few folders, then extract them. In numerous cases, I am unable to enter the folders I have extracted without entering a "chmod 744" as an administrator. I have consequently disabled ACL in /etc/fstab, which has fixed this problem. Anybody have any ideas as to why this happens and how to avoid it without disabling ACL? Note: I have changed the username in Cygcheck.out, otherwise it is unedited. Thank you, Timothy Beryl Grahek