Hi , We have call to "msgsnd" function that fails after processing 3 to 4 messages. We tried both Block and NO Block mechanism (IPC_NOWAIT) Also we changes configuration of cygserver.conf .This increases message processing to 8-10 messages.But fails after that. Attached is cygserver.conf file for reference: On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Rashi Singhal wrote: > Hi , > > Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with > this version but problem remain same. > > With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives > compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this) > > Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue > > > On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Rashi Singhal wrote: >> We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same