Dear all, From 8/2, cmake from `cyg-get cmake` can not find the cygidn-11.dll. The latest libidn-11 is marked as obsolete and it will install libidn-12. However, the cmake still tries looking for libidn-11 (from cygcheck cmake) such that it fails steps: choco install cygwin cyg-get -y cyg-get cmake cygwin cmake --version `cmake` will report `C:/tools/cygwin/bin/cmake.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory` `cygcheck cmake` will give `cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygidn-11.dll` I also put the full output of `cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out` in attachment. Is there any workaround for this? Or, is there any way to install a specific version from cyg-get? I can not use cyg-get libidn-11 because the latest libidn-11 is empty. Thanks, Mike