Hi, Sorry to bother you again, Have you received my emails? We are a cost estimating and architectural service provider. We estimate all types of construction projects including residential, commercial, new build and federal government projects. If you could send me the set of plans, I would love to give you the price/turnaround time before getting started. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best Regards. Madison Stark Estimating Solutions, LLC On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 9:03 AM wrote: > Hi, > > We are an estimating organization and we provide Civil, Electrical, > Plumbing, HVAC, Instrumentation & Controls, Fire Alarm & Detection, CCTV, > Communication Systems, and Health Safety & Environment estimates and > Take-Off. > > We claim 99% accuracy on our service. With a refund policy. Let me know if > you want to see our sample work or if you have any query. Just reply to > this email Thanks. > > > Regards, > Madison Stark > Marketing Manager > Estimating Solutions, LLC > >