I wanted to use some KVM or Qemu or something on linux and windows that can fast open iso files for testing Downloaded on Windows 10 Here shows what depends on this install, but does it select all files it needs? https://cygwin.com/packages/summary/virt-manager.html Cant install Cygwin Virt-manager that asks for library that asks for python2 The error is weird- suggest to unselect, but people might not read, instead error should open to install separate if need to install it seperate I selected that library also but now instllation for both files asking for python2 Problem 1/2 nothing provides python2 needed by python2-libvirt-4.2.0-1 Solution 1/1 (default) - do not ask to install python2-libvirt-4.2.0-1 Problem 2/2 nothing provides python2 needed by virt-manager-1.5.1-2 Solution 1/1 (default) - do not ask to install virt-manager-1.5.1-2 BB Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary. ᐧ