Hi, reminder.. Mümin A. , 11 Tem 2023 Sal, 09:47 tarihinde şunu yazdı: > > Hi, > > I'm facing a problem while linking my native dll library into the g++ > compiler. > > There is a name mangling problem when calling a msvc function from g++ > compiler therefore linker gives an error undefined reference. > > Is there any method to directly link and call a function from native dll > library from the cygwin compiler ? > > > > For example, I've a fooCls.h header file for a windows library, I add > link the fooCls.dll to g++ compiler then, > > fooNameSpace::fooConnectionCls instance; > instance.FooTest(); > > gives a linker error , undefined reference. > > > Thank you in advance, > Mumin AYDIN > > > >