* automatically using pipe_byte for certain EXE's
@ 2012-07-26 14:47 Noel Grandin
From: Noel Grandin @ 2012-07-26 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

HI

I'm running into the pipe_byte problem while trying to use
Visual-Studio's C compiler from inside cygwin.
I'm running latest cygwin (from a few days ago).

Specifically, I'm building LibreOffice on a 64-bit Windows7 box.

Is there any way to trigger the pipe_byte option for certain executables?
I'm trying to avoid having to dig around inside the hugely complex
LibreOffice build scripts.

Thanks, Noel Grandin