* many spurious equals sign in xterm?
       [not found] <1232171731.11504.ezmlm@cygwin.com>
@ 2009-01-17 13:30 ` Jay
From: Jay @ 2009-01-17 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I'm having strange problem where xterms output a steady trickle of equal signs.
As if I am pressing equals every second or so.

No other program displays this behavior, no Windows apps (I'm using cmd and Visual C++ constantly) nor the few other X apps I bring up.
No other character shows up on its own.
Just the equals sign, in xterm.
Typing into the xterm "works", but I have to be very quick to get in anything without an eqauls sign in the mix.

I only use Cygwin/X for minimal testing of X apps running on other machines, displayed locally on NT, so this is ok.

This is x86 XP SP 3.
I'm willing to clean install XP and/or Cygwin but...

Thanks,
 - Jay

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-17 10:46 UTC | newest]