* boot strapping without zip
@ 2000-05-08  6:38 Delorenzi, Richard
From: Delorenzi, Richard @ 2000-05-08  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Can you tell me how to get cygwin up.
I don't have zip so cant use the bootstrap.
I don't have a good tar.

I do have a broken tar and gzip that only work with 8.3 file names and lower
case.
Can you help?

(I don't know much about NT. But I do know about Unix and other systems)

* Re: boot strapping without zip
@ 2000-05-08  6:47 jorg.schaible
From: jorg.schaible @ 2000-05-08  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RDelorenzi; +Cc: cygwin

Just download setup.exe and run it. Nothing else required.