Hi all, I have several packages I need the Cygwin source repositories for, but there is no link from https://cygwin.org/packages/package_list.html to the cygwin source. In a few cases the repositories are also out of date (mostly Python stuff, probably your packages adopted from Yaakov, Marco Atzeri?). I was wondering if there's a good way to find these/if someone might know of the top of their head if I list them? It's quite a lot of packages, so it's likely better if I can be given pointers. Full disclaimer: I specifically need the source repos and not just the source packages because I'm using them for an automated source bundling tool for my DDRescue-GUI Windows bundle (which is open source but commercial). I've spent ages writing the script and I'd rather not do it over again / make lots of modifications and break it. Any ideas? Hamish