On 02/01/2021 18:00, Peter Rice via Cygwin wrote: > Hi, > > I tried installing cygwin on a new Windows 10 system yesterday and it > failed to find any mirror sites. > > I can see www.cygwin.com to start the download, but then everything > points to cygwin.com and all those links fail (but work when I add > 'www.' to the URL) > > For example: The "mirrors" left menu link to > https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html fails but > https://www.cygwin.com/mirrors.html works > > I will keep trying to see if it is back - or maybe everything should > just be pointing to the www.cygwin.com address. > > regards > > Peter Rice Hi, I have the same problem - cygwin.org works for me, but cygwin.com doesn't, although tester sites suggest cygwin.com is indeed up. Hamish