On 28/08/2020 16:13, Thomas Wolff wrote: > Am 28.08.2020 um 16:31 schrieb Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin: >> My apologies. I mean when a the command with its arguments are long >> enough to wrap around the width of the Mintty window. > That works fine normally but fails under certain additional > conditions. Please provide a reproducible test case in order to get > suitable comments. Also, which shell do you use? > Thomas Okay, I'll see if I can come up with a test case. If I can, would it be better for me to file a bug on GitHub for this as well? Hamish