On 28/08/2020 17:45, Thomas Wolff wrote: > Am 28.08.2020 um 17:48 schrieb Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin: >> On 28/08/2020 16:13, Thomas Wolff wrote: >>> Am 28.08.2020 um 16:31 schrieb Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin: >>>> My apologies. I mean when a the command with its arguments are long >>>> enough to wrap around the width of the Mintty window. >>> That works fine normally but fails under certain additional >>> conditions. Please provide a reproducible test case in order to get >>> suitable comments. Also, which shell do you use? >>> Thomas >> Okay, I'll see if I can come up with a test case. >> >> If I can, would it be better for me to file a bug on GitHub for this >> as well? > Likely not as I firmly believe it's not a terminal issue. I suspect you are correct. After trying to cause the problem in a few different ways, I have not been able to do so. I guess it's either not a bug at all, or it occurs so rarely/in such a small corner case that it's very hard to pin down. Apologies for the noise, and thank you all for your hard work on Cygwin. Hamish