* Running cygwin from python
@ 2022-08-31 17:41 Toyoshima Denis
From: Toyoshima Denis @ 2022-08-31 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi there, how are you?

I’d like to know if there’s any possibility of running simple commands inside Cygwin through Python code.
If yes, could you provide some examples?

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Denis

This email message (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (including its attachments), or any part thereof. If this e-mail is received in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and make sure that this e-mail (including its attachments), and all copies thereof, are immediately deleted from your system. Please further note that when you communicate with us via email or visit our website we process your personal data. See our privacy policy for more information about how we process it: https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/privacy.html