On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 05:46 PM, Brian Inglis expressed: > Great catch - Citrix is on BLODA as it tries to intercept a lot in every app: [clip] > Dirty-dirty-dirty! Citrix ;^> Well, it's not Citrix. I have Citrix in all my machines (work stuff) and those instances of cygwin work ok. But, in any case, I disabled it, reinstalled everything, and still no luck. However, if I turn off the Windows Firewall, it works. So, now I have to figure that out. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I am going to start some internet searches and see what I can find.