On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 11:20 AM, Dale Lobb (Sys Admin) expressed: > Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com > > > I've had some success doing this in the past (pre Cygwin64 days), but I did it using rsync [clip] > Thanks, Dale. Too much work. ;-) Interestingly enough, after running setup pointing locally, and then running setup pointing to "Install from Internet", it found some updates. But, still no X icons. I know what I need to do, but I just thought it would be as easy as what I thought would be logically thinking. :-) Perhaps, this is a feature that should be added to setup. Just thinking out-loud. :-) josé