On Thursday, November 30, 2023 08:16 AM, Matthias--- expressed: > Hello, > > After removing Citrix and install it again without "app protection", my segmentation fault has gone. > All is working now :) > It looks like this app protection is the reason for the segmentation fault. > > > Thank you for all the hints and your support > Matthias Indeed, Matthias is correct. I re-installed Citrix without the application protection and I am now back on business. Thanks all for the support and willing to help.