Hi , I can not start DAST ,Every time after running for a while , the start process would suddenly Flashback. Please refer 1st &2nd file attached Even with restart /follow some methods on docupedia, still can not resolve this problem ; Few assistance about this aspect available ,After checking related access & DAST WI tips , no problem & hints found After several trail , I reinstall DAST , some bugs appear at install interface , please refer 3rd attached file . Could you do me a favor how to eliminate this or get DAST reinstalled ? Best regards, Leo GUO Engineering Consumer Sensors 2 of BST China (BST/ECS2-CN) Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. | No. 126, Su Hong Xi Road Suzhou Industrial Park | Suzhou P.R.China | P.R.CHINA Tel. +86 512 6890-7273 | Leo.GUO@cn.bosch.com Registered Office: Suzhou, Registration Court: State Administration of Industry & Commerce, P.R.China Board of Directors: Yudong Chen, Georges Andary, Ying Zhang ​