Hi All, SFTB. Hope this is an appropriate question for this list: Version 3.4.10 (of cygwin1.dll - cygcheck output attached): I am trying to set the process command name of a forked process. Is there a prescribed way to do this in Cygwin? I looked for either prctl(2) from Linux or setproctitle(3) from FreeBSD but they don't link. I've tried things like overwriting the contents of argv[0], but that didn't work either (I'm assuming it's too late by the time the /proc entry has been set up). Thanks very much in advance, Steve