* Re: Any estimate for perl 5.14?
@ 2011-07-13 14:51 Francois Isabelle
From: Francois Isabelle @ 2011-07-13 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

>>Yes, 5.14.1 is currently being tested with the new rebase database code.
I had to rewrite my rebase code for new or updated CPAN modules. You'll like it.

I saw the annoucement, but it does not appear in the 'experimental' category yet when I run setup.exe.
Should I use a specific mirror to get the latest experimental repos ? Or is it still not available for general download ?
Thank you

François Isabelle

* Re: Any estimate for perl 5.14?
@ 2011-07-14  7:46 ` Reini Urban
From: Reini Urban @ 2011-07-14  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

2011/7/13 Francois Isabelle <fisabelle@broadsoft.com>:
>>>Yes, 5.14.1 is currently being tested with the new rebase database code.
> I had to rewrite my rebase code for new or updated CPAN modules. You'll like it.
> I saw the annoucement, but it does not appear in the 'experimental' category yet when I run setup.exe.
> Should I use a specific mirror to get the latest experimental repos ? Or is it still not available for general download ?

No, we deleted the experimental package, because it was broken.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/           http://murbreak.at/

* Re: Any estimate for perl 5.14?
@ 2011-07-06 18:05 ` Reini Urban
From: Reini Urban @ 2011-07-06 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip, cygwin

2011/7/6 Philip Kime:
> Greetings, I was wondering if there was any idea roughly when perl
> 5.14 would be available? I expect it would be perl 5.14.1 since that's
> now the current stable version.

Yes, 5.14.1 is currently being tested with the new rebase database code.
I had to rewrite my rebase code for new or updated CPAN modules. You'll like it.

I'll wait for rebase to appear and most likely we can get rid of perlrebase
alltogether then.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/           http://murbreak.at/

* Any estimate for perl 5.14?
@ 2011-07-06  7:50 Philip Kime
From: Philip Kime @ 2011-07-06  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Greetings, I was wondering if there was any idea roughly when perl
5.14 would be available? I expect it would be perl 5.14.1 since that's
now the current stable version.

PK

--
Dr Philip Kime