* Is there a problem with the mail archives?
@ 2000-09-28 10:51 Stucky, Mark B.           UTRC
From: Stucky, Mark B.           UTRC @ 2000-09-28 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin'

I just tried several searches of the archives,
and I am getting zero hits for things that I know
are in the archives.

Thanks in advance

--Mark

* RE: Is there a problem with the mail archives?
@ 2000-09-28 12:37 Scott Carter
From: Scott Carter @ 2000-09-28 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'; +Cc: 'Stucky, Mark B. UTRC'

I've had the same experience, several times.

Scott Carter

@ 2000-09-28 18:01 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-09-28 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Carter, 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'
  Cc: 'Stucky, Mark B. UTRC'

Use the search engine found at http://www.egroups.com/messages/gnu-win32 .  I
prefer it because I know that htdig has problems and I have more luck with it
than with http://www.delorie.com/archives/ (sorry, DJ).

Cheers,
Earnie.

@ 2000-09-29 13:11 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-09-29 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Starks-Browning, cygwin

--- David Starks-Browning <starksb@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 28 Sep 00, Earnie Boyd writes:
> > Use the search engine found at
> > http://www.egroups.com/messages/gnu-win32 .
>
> Is there nothing we can do about them calling it "gnu-win32" instead
> of "cygwin"?

I suppose someone officially Cygnus could do ask them to change it.  This list
started out as gnu-win32@cygnus.com and since the change egroups left it that
way.

Cheers,

=====