* bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-07 13:49 Laurence F. Wood
From: Laurence F. Wood @ 2002-02-07 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin@Cygwin. Com

Bison version 1.31 is broken.

The following command under bison 1.31 now generates incorrect output:

bison -v -d -o anything.tmp parsetable.yy

bison 1.30 generates the correct output.

* FW: bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-08 20:38 Gary R. Van Sickle
From: Gary R. Van Sickle @ 2002-02-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please keep your correspondence confined to the mailing list Lenny, so the rest
of the world can see what a dick you are too.  You wouldn't want to waste these
gems on just me!

Gee, gotta admit I didn't expect such a snappy comeback!  "yave"?  Nice
spelling, Christ.

Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.