* RE: cygwin causes mediaplayer to skip while running
@ 2004-05-28 21:34 Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)
From: Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) @ 2004-05-28 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Martin Johansen', cygwin

Upgrading Windows would probably work.   :-)

When I've done heavy number crunching with cygwin on Win98SE, the system
clock has slowed up.  I'd guess that this is related to the skipping
problem.  Presumably, the solution involves patching cygwin1.dll.

From: Martin Johansen @ 2004-05-28 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I fixed the problem by updating the cygwin1.dll, due to such an advice.

I can now program and listen to music without feeling epliptic!

Thanks to everyone!

* Re: cygwin causes mediaplayer to skip while running
@ 2004-05-28 21:32 ` Martin Johansen
From: Martin Johansen @ 2004-05-28 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2004-05-28 21:14 Martin Johansen