Cygwin related issues should be discussed at Cygwin users mailing list. Therefore, I am forwarding your message to the list. The precompiled lapack libraries are available from my URL, but I do not have time to work on someone else code. Sorry Please take your problem to a proper mailing list. Suhaib > -----Original Message----- > From: Javier Gil [ mailto:javier.gil@unavarra.es ] > Sent: Saturday, November 13, 1999 7:52 AM > To: Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com > Subject: Help! > > > Dear sir : > > I´m a research student at the Public University of Navarra (Spain). > At the moment we are developing software to simulate thermal flow > processes for simple geometries such as cilinders, spheres, ... > We have decided to use Clapack package to solve linear systems.I have > downloaded the Clapack package including Blas routines and have > installed without problems in a LINUX sysyem.Unfortunately I am now > working with Cygwin in a NT system and I have several problems compiling > the BLAS library. > I have attach a txt file with the error message I obtain when I try to > compile it. I think there must be a problem with Cygwin´s C-lib, but I´m > not sure. > I know that there is a Cygwin lapack package avaliable, but I´m not so > keen on fortran. I have thought about compiling lapack and then using > f2clibs in order to translate the routines into C, but I´m afraid I need > some help.I would be most pleased if you could find some time to attend > my request. > > Thank you in advance. > > > > José Javier Gil Soto > Mechanical engineering department > Public University of Navarra (Spain). > > -- Want to unsubscribe from this list? Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com