Hello all, If you've opened the attachment that came with the mail below, you've been infected with the SIRCAM trojan horse. I have attached a fix tool from Trend Micro (propriety software - sorry folks but I think this kinda supersedes personal objections to such) to fix it. Please keep it around in case you get the mail below again (might be in Spanish), and reply with sending this file - I've received this trojan at least ten times already. Greetz! Ronald Landheer Real Life Systems < http://www.rlsystems.net > -----Original Message----- From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com [ mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Dana Steil Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:31 AM To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com Subject: Network Pond Racers Hi! How are you? I send you this file in order to have your advice See you later. Thanks