* Automated replies from list
@ 2003-09-15 12:04 glen
From: glen @ 2003-09-15 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
     I'm a newbie on the digest list & have tried to obtain specific
multiple mailings on topics in which I'm interested. Problem is, I only
ever get  one email. I have tried to get by thread number
<cygwin-thread.12345@cygwin.com> & thread range,
<cygwin-get.123_145@cygwin.com>; but only ever get one e-mail.  What am I
doing wrong?

T.I.A,
          GAM

* Re: Automated replies from list
@ 2003-09-15 17:28 glen
From: glen @ 2003-09-15 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: blytkerchan; +Cc: cygwin

blytkerchan@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

>Being on the digest list means you should only get one mail - so all is
well :)
>If you use procmail & formail, you can use them to split the digest up
into
>the individual messages (see `man procmail' for details). Otherwise, you
>could subscribe to the "normal" list: cygwin (dash) subscribe (at) cygwin
(dot)
>com.

What I meant by 'one e-mail' was the _text_ of one email (only) is included
in the email responses to the requests I send for threads or ranges of
emails; so, I would expect to receive _one_ email, but the _texts_ of
several, depending on the number in the thread or in the range _within_
that one email.

Regards,
        GAM