* building DLLs?
@ 2007-12-14 12:20 Oszkar.Ambrus
From: Oszkar.Ambrus @ 2007-12-14 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

When I download winsup from CVS it only builds the executables and 3 dlls.
I'd need to build cygintl-8.dll and cygiconv-2.dll. How can I build them?
Should I get the intl package from CVS (I tried, but it said that it
doesn't exist, also when web-browsing the CVS folder, it is there)

Thanks,
Oszkar

* Re: building DLLs?
@ 2007-12-14 13:44 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2007-12-14 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Dec 14 14:19, Oszkar.Ambrus@ni.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I download winsup from CVS it only builds the executables and 3 dlls.
> I'd need to build cygintl-8.dll and cygiconv-2.dll. How can I build them?
> Should I get the intl package from CVS (I tried, but it said that it
> doesn't exist, also when web-browsing the CVS folder, it is there)

The intl subdir in CVS has nothing to do with the libintl provided as
a Cygwin package.  To get the libintl sources, download the gettext
source package by using setup.exe.

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: building DLLs?