* version B20
@ 2001-05-04  7:48 Jason Meyer
From: Jason Meyer @ 2001-05-04  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get version B20 from?  For my=20
project at work, we installed B20 a few months ago, which works fine
with our program with sockets and message queues.  However,
when we try to run it with more recent versions (1.1.8), the IPC stuff
does not work - it can't open message queues saying "No space left on=20
device".  I spent a few hours to no avail trying to get the latest =
versions
to work, so I thought it would be simpler to just get B20 for other PC's
that need to run our program.

Thanks for your help,

Jason Meyer
Visualization and Simulation Lab
Raytheon Company
972.575.0148
jason_meyer@raytheon.com

* Re: version B20
@ 2001-05-04  8:45 ` Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2001-05-04  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Meyer; +Cc: cygwin

Jason Meyer wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know where I can get version B20 from?  For my=20
> project at work, we installed B20 a few months ago, which works fine
> with our program with sockets and message queues.  However,
> when we try to run it with more recent versions (1.1.8), the IPC stuff
> does not work - it can't open message queues saying "No space left on=20
> device".  I spent a few hours to no avail trying to get the latest =
> versions
> to work, so I thought it would be simpler to just get B20 for other PC's
> that need to run our program.

We no longer support B20.  Why not just try the 1.3.1 version now
available?  For you convenience you can visit
http://cygwin.com/setup.exe to install it.

Earnie.

* Re: version B20
@ 2001-05-04  9:41   ` Charles S. Wilson
From: Charles S. Wilson @ 2001-05-04  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin Users; +Cc: Jason Meyer

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Jason Meyer wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone know where I can get version B20 from?  For my=20
> > project at work, we installed B20 a few months ago, which works fine
> > with our program with sockets and message queues.  However,
> > when we try to run it with more recent versions (1.1.8), the IPC stuff
> > does not work - it can't open message queues saying "No space left on=20
> > device".  I spent a few hours to no avail trying to get the latest =
> > versions
> > to work, so I thought it would be simpler to just get B20 for other PC's
> > that need to run our program.
> >

> We no longer support B20.  Why not just try the 1.3.1 version now
> available?  For you convenience you can visit
> http://cygwin.com/setup.exe to install it.

Also, make sure you install the latest version of CygIPC from
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/cygipc/

Some changes to cygIPC were necessary for it to work properly with
cygwin-1.x.y.

--Chuck