Dear Cygwin team, I was trying to create wave map using grads. But I keep getting this error message below. I:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\2.0.2.oga.2\i686\gradsdap.exe" -lbc "H:/SCRIPTS/GRADS/wavecharts_landscape.gs" 1 [main] gradsdap 1280 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Starting gradsdap under I:\OPENGR~1\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\202OGA~1.2\i686 ... Config: v2.0.2.oga.2 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5 opendap-grids,stn athena geotiff shapefile Issue 'q config' command for more detailed configuration information Loading User Defined Extensions table ... ok. GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5 Running in Batch mode Data Request Warning: Request is completely outside file limits Data Request Warning: Request is completely outside file limits Data Request Warning: Request is completely outside file limits Data Request Warning: Request is completely outside file limits Data Request Warning: Request is completely outside file limits Cannot draw vectors/barbs -- U field all undefined It says we should report this issue to you. Please advise. Thanks Best regards, Nadya Duty Forecaster Fugro Chat on Teams available M +62 816 1716 9972 | E meto@fugro.com | W www.fugro.com A Fugro, 35 Loyang Crescent, Singapore 509012 Together we create a safe and liveable world.