Hi, I'm looking to your reply. If you are interested developed iOS/Android Apps, let me know which kind of apps & for which services you want. Thanks & Regards, From: Ajit [mailto:Rajan.013@hotmail.com] Sent: 07 November 2022 07:13 PM Subject: apps. Hi, We can help you build innovative and user-friendly apps. We have intensive experience in creating apps for: . Education Apps . Food Delivery & Restaurants Booking Apps . Logistics Apps . E-Commerce & M-Commerce Apps . Real Estate Apps . Taxi Apps . Business Apps (Billing, buying, booking, tracking, Finance) . Lifestyle Apps (Health & Fitness) Etc... Do you have an idea for any type of apps? Please let us know your App's idea, exact requirement with us which kinds of Mobile App and for which service you want? Thanks, Ajit (India)