* Re: Updated software..
       [not found] <Pine.SUN.3.96.971106095955.6218A-100000@skivs.ski.org>
@ 1997-11-06 15:25 ` Alex
From: Alex @ 1997-11-06 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Ascher; +Cc: gnu-win32

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, David Ascher wrote:

> > I was poking around on a local gnu mirror, and noticed a few outdated
> > programs, so I've fixed a few inaccuracies on my little web page, and
>
> Where is your web page?

http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32

- alex

-

* Re: Updated software..
@ 1997-11-08 13:48 ` Michael Hirmke
From: Michael Hirmke @ 1997-11-08 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hi Alex,

>I was poking around on a local gnu mirror, and noticed a few outdated
>programs, so I've fixed a few inaccuracies on my little web page, and
>updated patch to 2.5, and added zlib 1.0.4 and gnu-make 3.76.1, bsd make
>will hopefully soon follow.  I also noticed newer pdksh and tcsh versions,
>but pdksh gave me fits when I ran it, and I haven't taken a stab at tcsh.
>Just out of curiosity, where can I find a cygwin.dll that won't crash
>Win95 when I hit ctrl-c? (I'd build it myself, but that's another story).

IMHO the *latest* coolview fixes this bug.

>- alex

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-

* Updated software..
@ 1997-11-06  0:20 Alex