* [OT] List archive configuration
@ 2004-03-01 17:23 Igor Pechtchanski
From: Igor Pechtchanski @ 2004-03-01 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I'm aware that this may be quite a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to
reproduce the archiving setup of the Cygwin mailing lists on another list,
and I was wondering if the exact archiving procedure and the relevant
MHonArc config files are accessible somewhere, or if some particular
standard procedure is used...  I'm not looking for hand-holding on setting
up MHonArc or whatever other software is used, just information on what's
used and possibly access to config files.  Any pointers would be
appreciated.  Since this may be off-topic, please feel free to send
private mail.  Thanks.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

@ 2004-03-01 18:40 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-03-01 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:23:34PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>I'm aware that this may be quite a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to
>reproduce the archiving setup of the Cygwin mailing lists on another list,
>and I was wondering if the exact archiving procedure and the relevant
>MHonArc config files are accessible somewhere, or if some particular
>standard procedure is used...  I'm not looking for hand-holding on setting
>up MHonArc or whatever other software is used, just information on what's
>used and possibly access to config files.  Any pointers would be
>appreciated.  Since this may be off-topic, please feel free to send
>private mail.  Thanks.

I don't know much about this but I believe most, if not all of the scripts
are in /sourceware/infra/ml-archiving.  You should be able to access this
directory via anonymous cvs.

cgf

@ 2004-03-01 20:53   ` Igor Pechtchanski
From: Igor Pechtchanski @ 2004-03-01 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:23:34PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >I'm aware that this may be quite a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to
> >reproduce the archiving setup of the Cygwin mailing lists on another list,
> >and I was wondering if the exact archiving procedure and the relevant
> >MHonArc config files are accessible somewhere, or if some particular
> >standard procedure is used...  I'm not looking for hand-holding on setting
> >up MHonArc or whatever other software is used, just information on what's
> >used and possibly access to config files.  Any pointers would be
> >appreciated.  Since this may be off-topic, please feel free to send
> >private mail.  Thanks.
>
> I don't know much about this but I believe most, if not all of the scripts
> are in /sourceware/infra/ml-archiving.  You should be able to access this
> directory via anonymous cvs.
>
> cgf

That was it.  Perfect, thanks a lot!
	Igor