* Installation Problem???
@ 2002-07-21 19:06 Jim Balcom
From: Jim Balcom @ 2002-07-21 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On a Windows 95 machine - quite standard, I installed Cygwin from the
internet.
It didn't seem to be complete, so the next morning I did another install
from another mirror.

In both cases, for example, I am told that Midnight Commander is included in
the initial installation. It did not seem to install in either installation.
Nor, using MC for windows, can I find it on the hard drive.

I went back to download and install Joe. I downloaded it, but Cygwin can't
find anyway to unzip it (bzip).

Is there something missing, or do I need to go somewhere to download a whole
bunch of other stuff?

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Sunday, July 21, 2002 at 18:45 PM:
Don't just stand there...KNEEL!!

* Installation problem…
@ 2003-11-13 17:14 aimmethod
From: aimmethod @ 2003-11-13 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi All!

I do not have a mouse attached to my computer.

After entering installation setup, I cannot choose
components to be installed ie. I can toggle between
the options on top and bottom of the window, but not
into the items list. How do I select items for
installation using keyboard?

Thx in advance.

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0207211845500.6307-100000@alex.idk-enterpris es.com>]
* installation problem?
@ 1997-08-02  4:41 HgKim
From: HgKim @ 1997-08-02  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gnu-win32@cygnus.com'

When compiling, following message out.
"GCC.EXE: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp': No such file or directory"

How can I do fix this problem?

-