* Mobile app
@ 2024-05-16  9:30 Sumankumari0987
From: Sumankumari0987 @ 2024-05-16  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sumankumari0987

Hello There,

We are a Mobile app development company. Would you be interested to develop
an App?

We have developed 500+ Mobile Applications ranging from:-

We have expertise in:

          . Transport App

          . Booking App

          . Shop App

          . Appointment App

          . Doctor App

          . Medical App

          . Beauty // Wellness App

          . Training app

          . Educational App

          . Health // Fitness App

          . Ecommerce App

          . Delivery App

          . Finance App

          . Web App

Please share your App's idea with us (which will remain confidential) with
your website URL for healthy communication.

Thanks & Regards,

Business Development Manager (India).

* Re: Mobile app
@ 2024-05-17 18:40 ` suman kumari
From: suman kumari @ 2024-05-17 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello [Web Owner],

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to follow up regarding an email I sent recently about our App Development services. It seems I haven't received a response from anyone on your team yet.

If you're still interested in exploring how we can assist you with your app development needs, we'd be more than happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with an estimated cost and timeline.

Alternatively, if there's someone else on your team who would be the appropriate contact person for this matter, please let me know, and I'll be sure to reach out to them directly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We're eager to help bring your vision to life and look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Kind regards,