* ServiceNow
@ 2022-08-30 19:51 Austin.Jean.us
From: Austin.Jean.us @ 2022-08-30 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of companies that are currently using ServiceNow?

We can also assist you with companies currently using:

BMC.

Microsoft.

IBM.

Atlassian.

Broadcom.

SAP.

SolarWinds.

Ivanti (Cherwell)

Information Fields: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Title, Country, State, City, Revenue, Employee size, Industry, FAX, SIC code, ZIP code, web address, Customer LinkedIn Profile, Company LinkedIn Profile, Facebook Profile and Twitter Profile.

Please advise.

Regards,

Austin Jean

Database Executive

Lead Gen Marketing LLC
If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.

From: Austin.Jean.us @ 2022-08-30 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2023-09-13 16:43 james.brown.us
From: james.brown.us @ 2023-09-13 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring a list of companies that are currently using ServiceNow.

Information Fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Specialty (Revenue and Employee).

If you are looking for any other technology or software, please share your requirement for counts and pricing information.

Regards,
James Brown
Database Executive
Lead Gen Marketing LLC