Hi all, We've had issues at work with our Cygwin environment recently. Historically we've used an older 32-bit version of Cygwin that stopped working for newer laptops, which led us do a fresh install of the latest 64-bit 3.3.4 Cygwin. So far everything seems o be working except for cygpath, which gives us no ouput. Our build environment is heavily dependent on cygpath and is now unable to build in windows. Building from native Linux works fine. I've googled lots without any progress. Found this very old thread which suggested installing libgcc++-6, that did not work for me https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2009-November/180956.html I've attached the output of cygcheck, with a few lines removed which might be sensitive information. As you can see I have quite a few different installs of Cygwin that I've played around with. It's the cygwin64 folder which I am using here, and the only one included in windows Path. Any help is highly appreciated! Best regards, Daniel Krumlinde