* Cygwin sqlite locking debug options still available?
@ 2024-02-06 11:31 Martin Wege
From: Martin Wege @ 2024-02-06 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello!

Is the debug mode for sqlite locking mode as described in
https://cygwin.cygwin.narkive.com/nkjMGQga/test-sqlite3-3-7-17-1-1-7-19-locking-feature
soehow still available?

We sometimes get sqlite locking errors, and like to investigate what
and why this fails

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: Cygwin sqlite locking debug options still available?
@ 2024-02-17 13:38 ` Martin Wege
From: Martin Wege @ 2024-02-17 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 12:31 PM Martin Wege <martin.l.wege@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is the debug mode for sqlite locking mode as described in
> https://cygwin.cygwin.narkive.com/nkjMGQga/test-sqlite3-3-7-17-1-1-7-19-locking-feature
> soehow still available?
>
> We sometimes get sqlite locking errors, and like to investigate what
> and why this fails

Corinna?

@ 2024-02-19  9:41   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2024-02-19  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Feb 17 14:38, Martin Wege via Cygwin wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 12:31 PM Martin Wege <martin.l.wege@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is the debug mode for sqlite locking mode as described in
> > https://cygwin.cygwin.narkive.com/nkjMGQga/test-sqlite3-3-7-17-1-1-7-19-locking-feature
> > soehow still available?
> >
> > We sometimes get sqlite locking errors, and like to investigate what
> > and why this fails
>
> Corinna?

Sorry, I'm not the sqlite maintainer.

Also, I skimmed the above mail thread and I don't see any mention of a
specific debug mode in the above mail thread.

Corinna

* Re: Cygwin sqlite locking debug options still available?
@ 2024-02-28 16:45     ` José Isaías Cabrera
From: José Isaías Cabrera @ 2024-02-28 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin